Vacancy Job Announcement
Expert for the project “YOU ACT”
Under the project “YOU ACT” LERDA (Regional Development Agency) in collaboration with the US Embassy announces the vacancy for the position of the Expert.
One of the main objectives of the YOU ACT project is : to enhance youth active participation in planning and decision making process of local government , and to empower youth in acting as “watchdog” (monitoring body) in ensuring a full collaboration of Local Government in fulfilling its obligations in addressing youth needs in the Region.
Terms of reference
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EXPERT
- Ensure that the project is implemented in the most efficient manner and within the time limits prescribed
- To manage the project planning process
- To collaborate with the Project Manager of the Project
- To report to the terms set forth on the progress of the project to higher levels of management.
- To organize trainings for the youth of Kurbin Municipality
- To prepare and assist student in developing a 4 5 page questionnaire which will be used as an instrument in the need assessment process for Youth
- To organize informative sessions in every school of Kurbin
THE CANDIDATE MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
- University degree and post graduate studies, preferable have a degree that is related to the objective for the project related
- Have computer knowledge: MS Office, Power Point, Outlook etc.
- Have good communication , team work skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Good knowledge of the institutional framework
The successful candidate will not work full time. The duration of the contract will be matter of discussion and in compliance with the project activities and budget lines.
Required Skills and Experience
- Professionalism: Knowledge of organization rules and regulations as they pertain to the incumbent’s area of responsibility.
- Teamwork-Good interpersonal skills; ability in multi-cultural ,
- Communication –Ability to speak and write clearly and effectively.
- Planning and Organizing – Uses time efficiently. Ability to prioritize assignments and calculate appropriate time for completing work. Strictly observes deadlines . Work well under pressure. Ability to handle a large volume of work in an efficient and timely manner
- Commitment to Continues Learning – Initiative and willingness to learn new skills.
- Technological Awareness- Possesses excellent computer skills to facility daily work.
|General Professional Experience||0-10|
|Good knowledge of the English language (evidence, certificates)||0-25|
|Specific professional experience in projects (and voluntary)||0-25|
|Knowledge on the functioning of local governance||0-10|
|Project Management Experience||0-10|
Qualified candidates are required to apply by submitting the application at LERDA/Protocol. For further information please visit our website: firstname.lastname@example.org Application should contain:
- Cover letter stating your interest and qualifications for the advertised position.CV in EU format , diploma and the proof of the qualifications and a reference letter .
- Applications will be accepted until Friday 2nd December 2016 at the Secratariat /Protocol at LERDA address: Keshilli I Qarkut Lezhe, “Sheshi Gjergj Kastrioti” Lezhe –Albania, Cell/ :00 355 69 82 32 251 . Applications submitted after this deadline will not be taken into consideration.
On the envelope you must indicate the position which you apply for.
Incomplete applications will not be considered . Please make sure you have provided all requested documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.